The Dashboard is where you will go to track your users' progress. You will also be able to print/download certificates of completion, training records, and access historical data. You can review data either via Courses or Learners:
To view individual Learners or filter for all training:
- Click "View All" next to Learners
- The default list will include all "Assigned" training
- Click the "Advanced Filters" drop down menu to filter the list if needed
- The search box in the upper right will allow you to search for individual learners.
To view by course title
- Click "View All" next to Courses or scroll down the page to see your course list.
- You can filter the below list by clicking the "show" drop down menu.
- Locations: Will allow filtering per a Users set Location
- Groups: Will allow filtering per a Users set Group
- Score: Will display users who scored Lower then a selected number on a Quiz. Please note, this only applies to "video based" training and does NOT apply to interactive eLearning courses.
- Status: Will allow to search for an individuals course assignment status including:
- Assigned Date: When a User is assigned a course (default)
- Completed: Shows only users who have completed the course
- Current Activity: Will display users who are actively training and progress has been recorded
- Past Due: Will show users who have not completed the training and are past the assigned Due Date
- Retraining Date: Will allow you to search for users who are due for retraining.
- Date Range: Will limit the search to a specific start and end date
- Course Type: Includes the Genre of course. Examples would include Harassment Prevention, Diversity, Customer Service.
- Course Family: Includes all titles in a specific course family. Examples include Harassment Prevention courses and all specific state and federal versions of that course title.
- Course Title: Includes only assignments for the selected course title.
- Audience: Will include courses for either an Employee or Manager audience.
- State Version: Will include only course assignments for the selected State
- Include Expired Courses: Will include course assignments that have expired from a Learner that is still listed as a User on the Users tab.
- Include Archived Courses: Will include course assignments that have been Archived by an administrator for users that are still listed on the Users tab
- Include Inactive Learners: Will include all training records for given date range, including Users who have been archived from the system.
- Time Zone: Will allow Administrators to adjust the displayed timezone. Please note that this displays in the selected timezone, not the Learners timezone.
- Marking Selected Courses as Complete. Please note that video based courses will still need to complete the assigned Quiz.
- Download Certificates
- Send Reminder Emails
- Send Notification Email
- Archive Users selected training assignment
- Retrain (only available when filters are set to Retraining Date)
Administrators have the ability to mark a user's course as completed. Steps below:
- Find the individual User/Course you would like to mark complete.
- Click the "Mark Complete" button
- Confirm request on the pop up
- Clicking Send Reminders either for an individual or using the Bulk Actions checkbox.
- Accessing a User List and using the "Actions" button > Send Reminders. All incomplete learners on the below list will be sent the reminder email.
- To generate an individual certificate, click the "Download" button
- To generate certificates for multiple users, use the "Actions" button > Download Certificates
- You can either Download "All" certificates or only the previously "Un-downloaded" Certificates. Please note, for larger file downloads, a "Downloading" icon will appear while the download is in progress.
- Use the Bulk Actions checkbox and select "Download Certificate"
- Note: depending on how your browser is configured, certificates will either download to your computer or open in a new tab.
- On any report page - Click the "Actions" button
- Select "Download Data"
- Include Archived Courses: to include course's archived from current users
- Include Archived Learners: to include users that have been archived from the account
- Include Expired Courses (when applicable): will include All Courses in your search, including courses that have been removed from the account
- Activity Date
- Course Completion
- Retraining Basis Date
- Course Assignment
- Due Date
- Mark Complete/Print Certificate