Your Company Settings tab has General Settings that you can customize, including your logo, Group course assignments, Emails, and Locations.
Your organization's name is shown as it appears in our system and on your users’ certificates of completion. (If necessary, you can have this changed or updated by calling your Client Services Representative.)
These are administrators who have designated as your Primary or Secondary Contacts for your account. Contact Administrators will receive system-generated email updates from your account. (You can designate an admin as a Primary or Secondary contact from their User Details page.)
Enforce Password Change Policy
The Password Change Policy provides an extra layer of security and will prompt users to change their Auto-Generated or Admin-Generated password upon login. If you would like to have users set their own password upon login, please enable this feature.
Logo & Policy
- You can upload your organization's logo here, and it will appear in the top menu as well as your Learners' Certificates of Completion
- If you have purchased access to Interactive eLearning courses, you can also upload your organization's harassment policy here, and it will be automatically integrated into the course Downloads page for your Learners. You will also be able to modify the "Ask a Question" pop-up text, which should inform your Learners who to contact within your organization for questions about your organization's harassment policies.
- Notes: You may have different courses that would require different Policies and Text. If available, click the Policy Type drop down menu to select the appropriate course to upload the needed document and text to.
- Logo files must be in JPG or PNG format, and the Policy must be a PDF
In many cases Learners will need to be re-trained for either State of Organization requirements. You can adjust the Retraining Frequency to provide the correct retraining timeframes for your organization.More Information
Create a Group
You can create new Groups by clicking the "Add Group" button. You will create a Group Name and add a Welcome Message (optional). After that you will select the courses and due dates you would like associated with this group.
Please be sure to ONLY select the course/s you wish assigned to this group of users. If you select multiple versions of the same course, the system will try and assign each selected course to users in this group. For example, you will probably NOT want to assign both the Employee and Manager versions for. course to the Employees Group.
Modify a Group
You can modify existing Groups by clicking the Modify button to the right of a Group name on the Groups page. When saving changes, you can choose to apply these updates to all users currently in the Group, or opt to only apply the Changes to Learners added to this Group later on.
Setting Due Dates
When setting Due Dates via a Group, you will provide a "timeframe" to complete the training, rather than a specific date. (For example, 2 Weeks or 1 Month). This will allow you to add new users in the future without adjusting the due date for every learner.
You can adjust which Learners receive what emails here.
Allows you to set automated Reminder emails to Learners who have not completed their assigned course/s with Due Dates. Reminders will not be sent to users who complete their courses, or for courses assigned without a Due Date.
- Easy: simply check off the days you wish to have Reminder emails sent to users who have not completed the assigned courses before, on, or after their assigned Due Date
- Advanced: lets you add more Reminder days, where negative numbers are before the Due Date and positive numbers are after. There is no limit to the number of Reminders you can set this way.
Customize Email: This is where you can customize the content of Notification emails generated from the system. You can adjust:
- Email Type: Allows you to select the different emails generated from the system you wish to modify
- Custom From Address: Allows you to change the "From email name/address" for the specific email. We recommend using this feature, as Learners are more likely to open emails from a person or organization they know, and their replies will go to the person you designate instead of an unmonitored email account. Please note that you will need to "safelist" these emails, as they could be blocked by email filters. (Use the "Send me a Sample" button to test this.)
- Subject and Body: Please feel free to customize as needed. Leave the "#....#" - as this information is dynamically filled in for each individual user
- Send me a Sample: If you would like to receive a sample of the email you are working on, clicking the "Send me a Sample" will trigger this email to you.
- Reset to Default: This will reset the email to its original state
Will provide a record of emails generated from the Kantola system.
The "Advanced Filters" drop down will provide the ability to filter emails for Delivered, Processing and Not Delivered as well as a specific date range.
If you have emails that are currently "not delivered" please click the the button below:Users are not receiving emails from Kantola
Assigning Users To a Location
Assigning Learners to a Location will allow admins to do the following:
- Filter for users in this Location on both Users and Dashboard tabs
- Include the Learner's Location in user reports
- Create "Limited Admins" (see below for more details)
- Locations also allow you to assign a specific Anti-Harassment Policy and "Ask a Question" text to users assigned to these locations
Limited Admins have are a "limited" form of a Administrator account. Limited Admins will be able to use the following features, but only for users within their location.
- Add/Remove Users
- Assign Training, notify learners, update user accounts
- Track progress and monitor training
- They will NOT have the ability to purchase licenses or modify Company Settings
You can add Limited Admins or switch Learners into Limited Admins by modifying their "Role" on their User Details page. There is no limit to the number of Admins you may have in your account. After clicking on the name of a Location on the Locations page, you can modify which of your existing Limited Admins has access to that Location.