Locations are an optional way to help organize and administer your training account. If you have a large number of Learners and would like to add another searchable filter, settings Locations is a good option.
"Location" is an alias that can be relabeled to anything you like, such as "Division" or "Branch."
Setting a "Location" to a learner will:
- Appear in reports for Administrators
- Provide the ability to attach a specific policy and "Ask a Question" text for users in this location (if applicable)
- Enabled the "Limited Admin" feature
Limited Admins have similar access as Client Admins, but limited to a particular Location. They can add users, assign courses, and view Dashboard reports, but only for users within their particular Location.
Creating/Modifying a Location
You can create locations either via the "Locations" page or on uploading users in bulk via spreadsheet. To create locations manually:
- Go to Company Settings > Locations
- Type in a new Location name > Click "Add Location"
- To modify a current Location:
- Scroll and click on the desired Location name
- This will populate the Location information at the top of the page
- Make the desired update and click the "Update" button.