Playing a course through the Kantola Online Training platform is easy and user friendly. Below you will find a guide including tools and features available when playing a course.
In Course Functions & Features
- Chapter Menu: Available Chapters are access here.
- Policy: course appropriate policy
- Internal Contact Information
- Course Documents
- Settings: including Keyboard Shortcuts, Accessible Text & Zoom to fit
- Download Certificate: Will be available once course is complete
- View in full screen
- Provides access to Kantola Support Troubleshooting guides
- Learners can select from available Language options using this drop down menu. Please use this drop down to select Spanish.
Additional Information & Tools
For Simplified eLearning (video based courses), Player functions will be available when you move the mouse over the video player. You can select to Play/Pause, Rewind 10 seconds, Adjust Volume and play the video in Full Screen.
System Functions include:
- Take Quiz: Will be available when video is complete
Download Certificate: Will be available when both Video and Quiz are complete
- Media Player will give the viewer the option to select from a different video player. If one is not working, please try selecting a different player type.
- Help provides access to Kantola Support guides and help documents.
Select from any available language.
- If no drop down is available, course is only available in English
Please use this to play the course in Spanish